- 30 min
- Total time
- 45 min
- 2 min
- 300 g of smoked salmon
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 pickled cucumbers
- 1 spring onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 can of bell pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 pinch of basil
Steps to make the cucumber and smoked salmon rolls:
- Cut the smoked salmon into small pieces.
- . Boil the eggs and chop them into small portions. Then drain and chop the chives, capers and pickles and add them to the mixture. Do the same with the basil.
- Add the smoked salmon to this mixture and mix it all well.
- Cut the cucumbers into longitudinal slices to dry them later.
- Place a tablespoon of the filling on the cucumber sheet and roll it up.
- Separately, put the rice vinegar, olive oil, chopped pickles, and basil in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper and mix it all well.
- Serve the rolls on the plate and then dress them with vinaigrette. Done!
What goes well with the rolls
These rolls are wonderful starters or can be a side to serve with meat, fish, rice, pasta, etc. This meal energises us, provides fatty acids like omega 3 and keeps us hydrated.
The best thing about this cucumber roll recipe is its versatility. These rolls can be a healthy and original lunch or dinner meal, and you can also have them at work for lunch or eat them at the beach. So, enjoying healthy food is not difficult!